Monday 11 November 2013

High Visibility Horse Rain Sheet

Hunting Season is Over!!! Rejoice!!

The rear end of the Don't Shoot Me horse blanket.
I have the new Don't Shoot Me Horse Blankets. Yea!! I am very pleased with the quality and the colour is perfect. The reflective tape is a decent width which will pick up light. I will probably sew reflective tape to the shoulder area of the blanket.
A side view of the Don't Shoot Me rain sheet. 
The new breathable,lightweight, horse blanket from Don't Shoot Me.
For more information on all their products and more go to
Best Horse Products Review

Check out all the best high visibility horse and rider products at Best Horse Products Review.

My horses live out 24/7 and all of them have a very decent coats. I bought these blankets for the hunting week only. We monitor our property during that hunting season and our neighbours respect our wishes, but I prefer be very cautious. 

Our dog Dylan usually wears a high visibility vest throughout the winter months when we hike through the bush because he resembles a coyote. 


No comments:

Post a Comment