Thursday 12 June 2014

Saddle Rain Protection

Saddle Rain Protection

I'm short and most riding rain coats overwhelm me. I also find most rain coats hot and heavy. I could just wear a rain jacket, but I have an expensive saddle and I don't want it to get wet. 

I found a unique solution to my problem - Discovery Trekking's Saddle Rain skirt. This is perfect for camping as it is light weight and can be rolled up to fit behind the saddle. I love that it takes up very little room in our camping gear box.














I bought the extended style Saddle Rain Skirt. I could write on and on about the benefits and features, but check out my short You Tube video on Discovery Trekking's Saddle Rain Skirt.



I have the summer weight Saddle Rain Skirt which is just perfect for me. The sizes run a little large.  

No comments:

Post a Comment